Monday, January 10, 2011

War Eagle!

I am just so excited about the BCS championship tonight ! Auburn has such a tender place in my heart! The summer I spent working at AU orientation program was just magical. I cant picture my life without those months at Auburn and the amazing people I met there. I believe in Auburn and LOVE IT!


Everyone should spend at just a little bit of life in Alabama.






Beautiful Auburn University












Momma G's - known for their nachos (made out of Doritos and pepperjack singles), a really terrifying bathroom, and some of my best nights at Auburn. Basically amazing.


Two very important items here: #1: Toomers Corner - a landmark at AU. #2: One of my best friends in the world Sus. She and I clicked instantly and lives were changed forever (specifically mine). She connected me to so many awesome friends at AU, rocked my summer/my whole world and taught me the fight song. Auburn would be nothing without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment